Butler County Storm Water District

Frequently Asked Questions


What about the charge for my farm? Am I going to have to pay for all of my acreage?

The Storm Water Advisory Committee recommended and the County Commissioners agreed that agricultural activities should be charged the same rate as a single-family residential property, or one ERU per month.