Butler County Storm Water District

Frequently Asked Questions


What if I don’t agree with the County’s calculation of the amount of hard surface area I have on my property?

If you believe that we made an error in calculating the impervious surface for your property, please provide us with a written explanation and include any documentation to support your claim. If possible, please include a site plan with buildings, parking lot, roadways, and sidewalks shown. We will review the measurement information for your property and make any adjustments if we agree with your documentation. If after reviewing your documentation we determine that the measurement was made correctly, we can then schedule an appointment for you to come into our office and review the measurement information with us. Please send your letter and any documentation you have to support your claim to:

Butler County Storm Water District
Attn: Bob Lentz
1921 Fairgrove Ave.
Hamilton, Ohio 45011-1965

Please include your name, address, telephone number, and best time to contact you.