March 7, 2018
2018 Ohio Stormwater Conference award nominations deadline is March 20th.
Dealing with Precipitation, Infiltration and Transpiration requires INSPIRATION!
Nominate a person, project or program to be recognized at this year’s Ohio Stormwater Conference in Sandusky, on May 9 – 11.
Purpose: To recognize outstanding individuals, programs and projects in the profession of stormwater management, and the benefits they provide to the environment and local citizens.
- Individual: An individual that demonstrates exceptional awareness and dedication to advancing stormwater management practices in the State of Ohio.
- Government Projects: Successful and innovative projects to address one or more areas of stormwater management developed by a governmental entity.
- Nonprofit Projects: Successful and innovative projects to address one or more areas of stormwater management developed by a nonprofit organization.
- Private Projects: Successful and innovative projects to address one or more areas of stormwater management developed by a private firm.
- Project Excellence: Successful implementation or outstanding innovations in one or more areas of stormwater management or finance, including stormwater utilities, permit compliance, intergovernmental coordination, water quality improvement, public education, illicit discharge detection, etc.
- Program Excellence: Sustained demonstration of excellence in a stormwater department or division, as evidenced in ongoing and frequent development and implementation of innovative projects, a stable staff, adequate funding, etc.
Make a nomination by visiting the awards nomination page at:
http://www.ohstormwaterconference.com/overviewprogram/award-nominations [No longer working]
The deadline for nominations is March 20th!